ELECTRICAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Do you operate work stations and systems for HV products or test areas or test stations according to DIN VDE 0104 / EN 50191 – in particular HV test areas, areas for life work as well as high-voltage test stations?
We inspect and assess your workplaces, test benches, test stations, plants and operating facilities regarding all required electrical safety aspects and requirements, in accordance with all required national and international guidelines, regulations and standards, i.a.:
- Labour Protection Act (ArbSchG)
- Operational Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV / ArbmittV)
- Professional association regulations, rules and information documents
- Technical rules (TRBS, ASR)
- Construction and operation of electrical test systems according to DIN VDE 0104 / EN 50191
- VDE / ÖVE standards and guidelines
- DIN / ISO / IEC / EC standards
For this purpose, we analyze the requirements for your areas and your assigned personnel and carry out the corresponding risk assessments. Above all, we derive implementable safety concepts for effective and preventive protection of your employees against electrical hazards – of course in accordance with regulations and standards.
Our active support in setting up your projects will relieve you of stress and enable you to concentrate on your actual core tasks.
We help you to make your areas and your tasks safe!